Once you receive your SIM, follow the simple steps below to get started:
1. Put the SIM into your mobile
2. Call 1250 to activate your SIM (You can top-up now or do it later on)
3. You're now ready to start using your phone and can top-up online, in store where you see the PayPoint or payzone logos (ask for a 'Co-operative Mobile' voucher) or by calling 1250.
4. To set up data on your phone go to payg.thephone.coop/setup or call 500 for help
5. If you wish to keep your existing number please provide your PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) here.
We are part of The Phone Co-op, an independent consumer co-operative, providing award-winning ethical phone and broadband since 1998...more
The core of any consumer co-operative is its members. They have a say in how we're run and even receive a share of our profits each year... more
As a co-operative, The Phone Co-op shares its profits with its members. In 2014-2015 we shared £57,825 as dividend with our members.